- About our Data Products
- Product Specifications Data
- Places Data
- Data Sources
- Delivery Methods & Sample Data
Our Data Products are digital products that are created using data as the primary input. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Business Intelligence: To help businesses make data-driven decisions by providing insights, analytics, and visualizations of data.
- Predictive Modeling: To help businesses forecast future trends and make predictions about market evolution, market conditions, and other factors.
- Automation: To automate processes, reduce manual labor and improve efficiency through data-driven decision making.
- Monitoring and Surveillance: To help businesses monitor and track key performance indicators, detect anomalies and security threats and improve overall security.
- Machine Learning: To use data to train and improve machine learning models and make predictions on unseen data.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS DATA
Making Data Meaningful provides powerful specifications so that product builders can develop innovative apps, platforms, and solutions.
Our Product Specifications Databases are collections of data that provide detailed information about a specific product or group of products. The data can include technical specifications, features, dimensions, weight, materials, performance information, and other details that are relevant to the product.
The databases can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- E-commerce: To provide detailed product information on websites and online marketplaces, allowing customers to make informed purchasing decisions.
- Comparison Shopping: To allow customers to compare products side by side to help them decide which product to buy.
- Supply Chain Management: To help businesses manage their inventory and optimize their supply chain operations by providing detailed information about products.
- Product Development and Research: To help businesses and manufacturers gather information about their competitors’ products, identify trends, and develop new products.
- Marketing: To help businesses create product descriptions and marketing materials that accurately and effectively communicate the features and benefits of their products.
Highly accurate database of points of interest, curated to power the most innovative applications, platforms, and analytics.
The MDM Places Data is a dataset provided by Making Data Meaningful. The dataset includes information on millions of places around the United States, including businesses, points of interest, and other types of locations. The data is structured and includes information such as name, address, phone number, category, and other attributes. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as location-based marketing, location-based search, and geofencing. Developers can access to this dataset through MDM’s APIs.
The Places Dataset can be beneficial for a wide range of industries and companies that need accurate and up-to-date location data. Some examples include:
- Mobile and web application developers: The dataset can be used to power location-based features such as search, navigation, and recommendations.
- Advertising and Marketing: The dataset can be used to target ads and promotions to specific locations and segments of customers.
- Location-based analytics: Companies can use the dataset to gain insights about customer behavior, foot traffic and audience demographics by location.
- Enterprise-level Businesses: Companies can use the dataset to improve internal operations such as store locators, contact lists, and route optimization.
- Location-based services: Companies can use the dataset to provide location-based services such as delivery, navigation and delivery management.
Overall MDM Places Dataset can be beneficial for any company or organization that wants to better understand and engage with customers, or improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations by using location data.
MDM gets its data from a variety of sources, which includes:
Public data: MDM collects data from various public sources such as government agencies, yellow pages, and business directories.
Partnerships: MDM partners with other companies and organizations to access their proprietary data.
Machine learning and Automated data extraction: MDM uses machine learning algorithms to extract and process location data from various online sources such as websites, social media, and review sites
We also use a combination of automated and human processes to verify and update the data regularly to ensure the highest level of data accuracy and completeness.
DELIVERY METHODS & SAMPLE DATA
All our data products are accessible through an API, a website, or a file format like CSV or XML. We offer free access to a limited version of our API’s and Datasets, and charge a one-time or monthly fee for access to the full version.